Welcome in vacation. Beautiful Villa in mint Conditions. Gulf Access pool home in highly sought after Surfside neighborhood in Cape Coral. Located on 110ft wide canal, one bridge to Spreader Waterway. 4 bedrooms, plus study, 3 baths, new Boat-Dock with Lift and Tiki. Transitional design with modern ambience. Many upgrades and exclusively Extras like the 3-Car-Garage-Work-Space for the Toys! Tiles throughout the house. Granite counter tops, wood cabinets, stainless Maytag appliances, ceiling fans, pavers on driveway and pool area. Extra long Pool with heated spa, very spacious pool area, outdoor shower. Tile roof, impact windows & sliders. ASSESSMENTS PAID! Convenient located, close to restaurants and shopping. Waterfront living at it finest.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,498 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Bathtub,Double Vanity,Family/Dining Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Aluminum, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Electric Heat,Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure,Salt Water,Pool/Spa Combo
- Electric Heat,Gunite,In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security/High Impact Doors,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Outdoor Shower,Patio. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price