This could be yours! Lovely Floridian pool home with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms currently in a successful vacation rental program. Boasting almost 1,800 sqft. living space on a beautifully maintained property with tropical landscaping. All assessments are paid in full. It is centrally located in a quiet SW neighborhood near schools, Camelot park, Cape Coral Harbor and grocery stores. There is tile and wood flooring throughout the home. The kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and an integrated breakfast bar. The rooms are very spacious with plenty of closet space. The pool is electric heated and has a separate paved courtyard area. Make this home yours today. The roof was replaced in 2017. Schedule a viewing!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,798 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Tub
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,High Ceilings,High Speed Internet,Living/Dining Room,Custom Mirrors,Pantry,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure
- Lot Dimensions
- 125 x 80 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shutters Manual. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price